FIFA World Cup 2018 – Stay Up-to-date with London X City
London X City – Bringing The Latest from FIFA World Cup 2018 to you
21st edition of FIFA world cup is going to begin in a few hours from now in Russia. Total 32 teams placed in 8 groups are taking part in this mega event. The tournament starts off with the hosts taking up against Saudi Arabia on 14th June. Various news channels and magazines like London X City will be covering every minute of the event starting with preparations to matches, predictions and
actual results. Media &sports companies and football fans are also excited about the tournament and making predictions for which team will rule.
Are you also excited about the result of this tournament? Of course yes, as if you are reading this article, you are likely to be a football fan. As you might know, Germany grabbed the trophy last year, they are predicted to be winners again.
Does England Stand a Chance to Victory?
Though an exact accurate prediction can never be made as any team can perform altogether different than its previous record. The same holds true for the team of England that is loaded with young and confident players. Placed in group G with Tunisia, Panama, and Belgium, team England stands a great opportunity to reach out to the knockout rounds. In the first knockout round they will be facing an easy-on-papers opponent from the Group H. But their chances of winning the tournament are quite less. Till now, the team has made to finals only once in the FIFA history back in 1966, when it won the title as well. Let’s watch out if the history repeats in 2018.
Who are Your Favourites This Year?
In a coverage, London X Citystates that the new generation of players filtered this year is expected to perform better this year. Hopefully, eyes of every football
fan will be on their televisions to avoid missing any goal of FIFA World Cup 2018. However, Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France, and Belgium are the
most predictable winners this year.
• The defending champions, Germany are at the top of the list of hot favourites that will win this year.
• With the return of Neymar, Brazil also has a strong chance this year with one of the best line-ups, and they could win their 6th title.
• Argentina, 2014’s runner-up is also on the list of probable winners with star playerLionel Messi in the team.
• The team with experienced big guns like Captain Sergio Ramos, Gerrard Pique, Andres Iniesta, and Sergio BusquetsSpain along with young talent, Spain is also considered as a probable winner.
Top Players to watch out in FIFA World Cup 2018
There are some defined favourites popular across the world. Some of the top guns that fans can keep their eyes on, for a wonderful performance include:
• Lionel Messi, Argentina: Famous for his attacking flair technique, the champion of the last few tournaments will have his fans eyes on him.
• Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal: Ronaldo’s tricks, highly admired by fans, to score huge goals for victory are worth seeing.
• Harry Kane, England: The gem, Harry Kane, a combination of strength, speed, power and finishing attributes is the world’s best striker for a reason.
While FIFA World Cup 2018 is going to be an exciting tournament with some power-packed games, London X City will keep you updated about the latest
scores, gossips, predictions, and a lot more.